Interested in becoming a new client? Please fill out the appropriate form below and we will contact you to set up an appointment!
Please note, we will need a copy of your previous year tax return prior to- or at the time of your appointment!
For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
New Personal Tax Client RequestPlease fill this out before meeting with a preparer
New Business Client InformationPlease fill out the requested information prior to your appointment with your preparer. *You will need to see our Services for Success below in order to complete this form
Services for Success!
We pride ourselves in being a full service tax preparation firm. Here are some of the additional services we can provide to you
- Our experienced and knowledgeable staff accountants can take care of all aspects of your payroll. We offer weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual payroll services. We can also make your payroll tax deposits and compile quarterly reports for your business.
- Annual Business Registration
- Keep your business in good standing with the Secretary of State. Each year, businesses are required to do this process. Even if we do not do it for you- we send out a reminder to all of our clients that are not current by the deadline.
- Sales Tax
- Tax needs to be paid on taxable goods and services. We will calculate it and make these payments for you. We offer this service on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Whether you have QuickBooks, ledgers, or piles of receipts, our Staff Accountants will take care of your bookkeeping needs on whatever basis works for you! If you are interested in this service and you have QuickBooks, we will need access to your files- we have several ways you can get us this information!
- If you pay a subcontractor (services, rent, your CPA, etc.) more than approximately $500 in a calendar year, they need to be issued a 1099. This also needs to be reported to the government in a timely manner to avoid penalties.
For the calendar year 2022, our base hourly rate is $126 per hour for all services besides payroll which is charged as follows:
(per pay period)
Additional Fees Include:
- New employee fee after initial setup including mandated MN New Hire ‐ $25.00
- Quarterly payroll reports – no wages ‐ $80.00 / quarter
- W‐2 & year‐end payroll reports ‐ $55 + $7 per W‐2
- Initial payroll set up fee ‐ $126.00/ hour
- Additional States – $126.00/ hour
- Additional Payments; ex IRA, Unemployment, etc. – $126.00/ hour